Friday, February 18, 2011

Werewolves

The moon was so awesome tonight that when my aunt called from San Antonio she told me I needed to take a picture for the blog.  Unfortunately when it was giant and orange, we were bringing home pizza, I had the wrong lens and again, no tripod. Don't worry, I'm going to beg my mother-in-law to bring my tripod to me when they come next month. (Mom, we'll chat about this Sunday.)

Instead you are getting the photo I took when I got home and set the pizza down.

day 36


Not the most technically perfect photo but I love the moodiness of it. It makes me feel like Sookie Stackhouse.  (New book coming soon!)

It also reminds me of my husband.  Whenever Ben reads a book before me or watches a movie first, he likes to "ruin" the ending by asking me if I've gotten to the part where (insert main character) has turned into a werewolf. He's been using this joke for the last 5 1/2 years.  Its still kinda funny.

As way of update, we've had a binky regression with Sam's new sickness.  I let him have it today.  I figure he looked miserable so I gave in.  I'm such a softie.   Now for the obligatory Sammy photo for the grandmas.  :)

sickies


You can't tell but at this point he was running a 103 degree temp.  Someday we will have a full two week period without someone in our house being sick.  Someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment