Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I love my husband . . .

After two days of dealing with behavior like this . . .


some of this . . .


not to mention this . . .


and finally this . . .



My darling husband came home and took over parenting duties.  After dinner he even took me to get a treat.  My favorite treat.  Cupcakes.  From Hey Cupcake. The cutest Airstream trailer you have ever seen.  Never in my life have I loved something made out of aluminum so much.

day 26

 Tonight we will be splitting the following: 

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Top, Velvet Cake
(Because we're in Texas)
Double Dose Chocolate Buttercream Top, Chocolate Cake
(Because it is chocolate)
Michael Jackson Cream Cheese Top, Chocolate Cake
(Because it is kinda funny)


Sidenote: Yes, I realize my son looks like an albino in these pictures.  I think he has whined all of the color out of his face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment