Thursday, February 24, 2011

About once a year . . .

About once a year, I have my photo taken.

That isn't entirely true.  It is taken more often than that.  I just don't post it.  Anywhere. Which is really kind of funny because I am constantly telling people that they need to have their photo taken for their loved one's.

I colored my hair last night without my darling Parker.  I haven't colored my own hair in something like 7 years.  But I didn't want to find someone here and I knew my hair wasn't going to make it until our next trip home in June.

My friend Shannen suggested I send her a pic when I told her I thought it might be too dark. I don't do self portraits.  They stress me out.  I'm incapable of taking a photo using a mirror. I always angle my face in a weird way.  Plus, I usually have a crazy expression that makes my eyes look crazy. Oh, and I'm super self-conscious.  Now you see why this only happens once a year.

So here it is.  The single timer shot that worked out. Possibly only photo you will see of me during the entire 365 days.

day 41

1 comment: