Monday, February 28, 2011

Sam ______

day 46


Sam runs like Phoebe on Friends.  I love it.

Sam is carrying a "J" today.  I have no idea why.

Sam is wearing Crocs.  At one point, Ben and I were both adamantly opposed to Crocs.

Sam loves them.

Sam hates socks.

Sam's shirt while darling, looks terrible up close.  The navy collar and arm bands bled when I washed it.  The yellow is kind of ugly green now in some spots.

Sam is wearing pants that are size 18 months.  Sam just turned 29 months last week.

I need to do laundry.

Sam used to ignore the camera.  REFUSED to look at it.  Now he poses and smiles.

Sam also runs towards me anytime he sees the camera in my hand.  Not because he loves me.  Because he wants to attack it.

Sam likes the numbers and the dials on the back.

2 comments:

  1. I realize that maybe this isn't the one thing I should pick out of this wonderful picture...BUT...my boys have that same shirt!! It's Target isn't it? ha...we love that store ;)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Little Birdie Secrets
    I'm sure it probably is from Target. Old habits die hard . . .

    ReplyDelete