Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ipod

Sam loves the iPod.  It is such a lifesaver when we are at restaurants (Did you know that I can never spell "restaurant" correctly?  Or "maintenance". ) or on long trips or when mom is spending an hour at the craft store.  I'm so grateful that he likes it but I really have to monitor how much he has it during the day or he would play with it constantly.  Ben reads on it at night so most days it stays in our bedroom on his bedside table until we go somewhere.  Nearly every morning while I'm getting ready, Sam plops down on the far side of our bed for a little bit of iPod time.  He hides out in the corner until I retrieve him.  Currently his favorite apps are:

Couch to 5K
My metronome app
Baa-Baa Black Sheep by Duck Duck Moose.  We LOVE these apps.
Fruit Ninja
His number and letter flashcards

And of course, he loves all of the Pixar movies Ben has loaded on it.

day 33

Sometimes I feel a little sad for my mom because she didn't have iPods when we were kids.  Then I realize she was also a much better mother than me.  There might be some correlation . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment