Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Stars at Night . . .

I took a bunch o' photos today. However because I'm in the habit I grabbed my camera tonight as we ran to Hobby Lobby and HEB (the greatest grocery store ever).  Imagine my immense pleasure when I saw this:

day 27

I love me some Texas sunsets.

Gonna be honest, this is taken from the front of our apartment complex while sitting in my car.  That's how lazy I am.  Sometimes I just roll down the window and snap pictures.  Ben LOVES (not so much)  it when I make him stop for photos.

To top it off, Sam did one of my favorite things.  He put on his bike helmet while riding in the car.  Sam HATES hats and will never where them.  Unless it is his Lightening McQueen helmet.  And we're in the car.

IMG_4829 copy


Doesn't the nonchalant look on his face crack you up?  Such a goof.

3 comments:

  1. Kids are funny like that. Keaton won't wear gloves. I've tried everything but he just won't leave them on. He went sledding with his Aunt and Uncle when we were back east and he said that they had no problems. He put them on and left them on. Never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you include the reactions when you create a post?

    ReplyDelete