Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lunch at P. Terry's with Ben and Sam

Sam and I had the following conversation when we met Ben for lunch today at P. Terry's our favorite burger stand

Tracey:  Hey Sam!

IMG_5150

Sam:  Yes, beautiful mother?

Tracey:  What do you think of P. Terry's?

IMG_5156
.
Sam:  Hmmmm . . . What am I comparing it to?

Tracey:  Do you think it is better than In-N-Out Burger?

IMG_5160

Sam:  Duh.

Tracey:  Ok, do you think that it is better than McDonalds?

IMG_5161

Sam: Now you're just being weird. Nothing is better than McDonalds.

Tracey:  Am I better than McDonalds?!

IMG_5153

Sam:  Of course you are.  You are even more beautiful that a hot fresh order of golden french fries.  I love you Mother.

Tracey:  I love you too son.

day 34


From the mouths of babes people.  P.  Terry's Burger Stand is pretty delicious.  Likely even more delicious than In-N-Out Burger.  Of course, we may just be jaded since there isn't one for approximately 1,202 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Some day. Some day I will take amazing photos like you. Some day I will write as humorously as you.

    ReplyDelete