Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thank goodness it's almost Monday

After a particularly challenging day, Ben took us for a little drive tonight.  The lake near our home was lovely and serene.  So different from the day we had experienced.  Since I hadn't taken my photo for the day I decided that the sailboat on the empty lake made the perfect subject.

day 38


Ben and I had the opportunity to speak in church today.  This wouldn't have been a big deal except for that today Sam decided to be the worst he has ever been in church!!! I could hear him screaming in the halls as I attempted to speak  to the congregation.  Nightmare. Luckily, one of the sweet ladies in our ward took pity on us and roamed the halls with Sam while Ben listened to me talk and I listened to him.

We were asked to speak on how we can draw closer to God by recognizing the blessings in our lives.  It was a great chance for us to review our blessings.  We are so very blessed.  Ben and I often talk about what a wonderful life we have.  Of course, there are always things that we would like to change (lose weight, make more money, etc) but if I had to live the rest of my life in the state we are in right now, I would consider myself very lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment