Sunday, April 15, 2007

West Cost Donkeys

Ok, I feel the need to respond to the slanderous lies that have been said about my posse and the West Coast Donkeys. First of all the WCDs (for those in the know) have been around since 1732 and past members include Winston Churchill, Justin Timberlake, and Bruce Lee. Their main rival is the Lightnings which is the main reason that it is not wise to flash the West Coast Donkey gang sign anywhere in Vegas. It has been rumored but never proven that Bruce Lee actually died fighting a mob of 20 member of the Lightnings. The lightnings will never admit this but they did find someone near Bruce severely beaten wearing women's underwear suggesting the Lightnings brought a new recruit to the fight. I won't say much more about this for fear of breaking the code of silence. I may have said too much already.

Ok
, I despise Peyton Manning worse than just about anything save perhaps Avril Levigne (I probably spelled that wrong but I hate her so much I am not even going to try to correct it). Anyway, when I hear he was hosting Saturday Night Live I was skeptical but this sketch alone made me only want to punch him in the back of the head as opposed to wanting to eat his family.

Anyway, this is a short post but I wanted to quickly respond to the slanderous lies about the WCDs.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Ben you are to white to have a possie.
    Love Tracey's friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is crazy talk, my posse is so large that they are spread all over the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least it's better than a Heelies gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way . . . I have Eli in my gang!!!

    ReplyDelete