Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Disney Addiction


Ok, so I am just coming to terms with the fact that Tracey and I may have a slight addiction to all things Disney. Now I can fully blame this on her, before we got engaged I had only been to a Disney park when I was a very small child. I can honestly say that I do not remember a thing from this trip which may be a good thing since I may have done something embarrassing that completely mortified my siblings in line in Epcot, but I will not get into that. Anyway, the addiction has gotten so bad that I will tivo any program on Disney World, Disneyland, or Disney Cruise Lines. This is getting more difficult since we have seen just about every special on these places. The problem comes in that when we watch the programs, after about 10 minutes Tracey will always say that we need to visit whatever place the episode is on. This occurs no matter how recent our last trip was. A perfect example is her saying this only a week after getting back from our most recent trip to Disney World. The changing of Tom Sawyers island to a pirate themed island at Disneyland only made her want to go there as well.

I do question her love for Disney since she refused to hold a bird in her hands for 1 minute for 2 weeks at Disney World. Then again she also said she would not have gotten her engagement ring if it had been located in the Tracy Aviary. I am sure Tracey will post on how horrible I am for even suggesting such things but that is ok.

Anyway, my only suggestion for anyone planning a trip would to avoid the "economy" Disney resorts (yeah they are cheap but in this case you really get what you pay for) and if you stay on the park then definitely sign up for the meal plan. Our sit down meal each day easily paid for the meal plan. Another tip is to eat at Le Cellier. Honestly one of the best places I have ever eaten and if you know what a fat ass I am that is saying something.

The photo used above comes from a guy named Trey Ratcliff who has some cool Disney photos and other photos as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment