Friday, April 27, 2007

This is going to hurt me more that it hurts you . . .

I have the cutest husband in the whole wide world. Unfortunately, he fights me tooth and nail about getting haircuts. I'm not sure why. I think it may be his way of rebelling.

It's kind of like his need to steal Diet Cokes from a certain Mother-In-Law's fridge. The funny thing is that she knows about it and could care less. Ben, however, insists that every time she walks us out to the car it is her way of thwarting his plan. My poor husband . . . the man is holding him down.

I've heard that the most effective way to get him to cut is hair is to employ the Mary Margaret Method (that's his mom). Apparently all you have to do is set up an appointment and he'll just go and get it done. Even though the method has worked in the past, I am doubtful that it will be successful for me.
So . . . from the bottom of my heart, I am begging you, our fabulous readers, to raise your voices in support of the mission to get my husband's hair cut. As a show of support, I would ask that you leave a comment on this post encouraging my darling husband to free his head of this burden. Let his ears breathe! Give his hat some room!

P.S. I know that this post will likely bring some dismay from the West Coast Donkeys and the Lightnings but I assure all of you, this is a plea of love!

3 comments:

  1. They say that men who have popped collars are like men who rebel in getting a haircut. Nobody really knows why they do it, cause we all know it( hair or collar) looks better the way it was intended. Shorter and down, not up! My side is with Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, too young, likely, to remember the Flying Nun... Perhaps if he's not going to get it cut he should check out the convent and see if it's a good fit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. homey B,
    Like DR PHIL would say "do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?" Get the cut and you will be happy because Trac will be happy. If you want to be right you might be sleeping on the couch.

    Love,
    Tracey's Friend

    ReplyDelete