Friday, April 20, 2007

By the hammer of Thor


So I have decided to institute a new weekly feature where I recap the greatest tv show of all time 30 Rock. First of all for those of you poor souls that are missing out, you can watch some of the full episodes on the interweb. That is right you can surf the tubes and find the greatest show on television.

I have to worry about what I say for worry that the Black Crusaders will get me. Is it just me or does Cleveland look really attractive, but I will get to that later.

Instead of going a scene by scene recap I am just going to mention some of the highlights. First the Floydster is up for a big promotion thanks to a little help from Jack. Unfortunately the person he is going up against for the promotion is an black dude in a wheelchair. Needless to say he did not get the job. This prompted him to consider a move back to his hometown of Cleveland. Now I know you are thinking "Cleveland? I would love to flee to the Cleve." and that is exactly what you should think. I mean lunch with Little Richard and getting to pet a real police horse? Could it get any better?

Unfortunately, the Black Crusaders are out to get Tracey because they think his movie about Thomas Jefferson might damage the reputation of black people. That damn Oprah and believe me you do not want to mess with Al Roker.

During this Liz Lemon also discovers Jack's hollow boned finance may not exactly be who she seems to be and is only after Jack for his gold card (of course made with real gold) which may explain why she was ok with him falling asleep during sex.

Overall I would say it was a really good episode, but not the best ever. It lost some major points for not having near enough Kenneth and having no resolution at the end of the episode. On the good news side 30 Rock was picked up for a second season so that is good news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment