Friday, April 27, 2007

30 Rock Roundup


First of all I want to say that it was yet another spectacular episode by the creators of 30 Rock. Before I get into the recap and my sadness that it is the final episode of the season I want to say something about Alec Baldwin and this dumb voice mail that has suspiciously been leaked to the press. I really do not get why people are freaking out about it. I mean you hear way worse parenting at a local Wal-Mart. Now am I saying it was ok for him to call his daughter a pig, no, but you are also just getting one side of the story in a situation where the kid is being used as a pawn in a very nasty divorce. Now I know that is a little more serious than I typically like to be but I heard this is the reason he is trying to gt out of his contract with 30 Rock and there could be no bigger tragedy than him leaving the show. Now on to the recap.

Last week we left off with Tracey missing, fleeing for fear that he would get killed by the Black Crusaders. Of course Kenneth (masterfully played by Jack McBraer just look at this clip) is the only person who knows where he is located. The interrogation scene (sorry no clip but you can see the whole episode) is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen especially when he gets slapped.

as can be expected Kenneth's cousin goes all Misery on Tracy and Kenneth, Griz, and dot com have to come to the rescue. Unfortunately all of this stress with a wedding, Tracy missing, and his mom visiting gives Jack a heart attack. Liz Lemon is called becuase she is his emergency contact. The reason, becuase she is the only person who wouldn't hesitate to pull the plug. All in all a decent episode and I give it 3 out of 4 karate chops

0 comments:

Post a Comment