Friday, April 13, 2007

Posse?

I don't know if Ben realizes this, but he doesn't have a posse. I'm the closest thing he's got and I already harmonize with him . . . but only on the chorus of "Africa" by Toto (was a greater song ever written?!) . AND before he argues it, the West Coast Donkeys don't count since he is the only one in that gang.

I heartily support Ben's statement on 30 Rock. It really is one of the best shows on television. Now that it comes on directly after The Office I have to be sure to go to the bathroom right before or I run the risk of embarrassing myself and peeing my pants laughing.

Why do women have bladder issues?! My friend, we'll call her Tara, (which is in no way close to her real name) has severe pant wetting issues. During college, all one had to do was the "church lady dance" from SNL and the next thing we knew there was a little puddle forming on the floor. There also may have been an incident while climbing a mountain. I don't even want to contemplate what will happen after she gives birth to her first child. In fact, if she is reading this, she is probably wetting her pants right now.

1 comment:

  1. TARA REALLY SHOULDN'T ROADTRIP ACROSS 1-80 WITH A FRIEND'S GRANDPA WHO STOPS FOR NO ONE...

    ReplyDelete