Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 8 - Bad Day

The "Poor Tracey" list of the day.

1.  Doctor's appointment rescheduled while en route to the doctor.  For the 2nd time.
2.  Failed my 1 hour glucose test.  I take the 3 hour test tomorrow. Ugh.
3.  Iron is super low.  Add another pill to the list.
4.  Gained 8 lbs since last month's appointment.  Oops. Dang Christmas.
5.  Couldn't find Baby Girl's heartbeat for 10 minutes.  Nerve wracking. Finally found it.  Sigh.
6.  Measuring BIG.  Here's to another big baby.
7.  Doctor looked at my glucose test results and said, "Yeah, you were REALLY high.  You're probably not going to pass tomorrow."  Thanks.
8.  Blood pressure high.  See #10.
9.  Sam doesn't ever want me to go when he and Ben leave the house.  Tonight's meltdown consisted of my crying child saying, "Mommy stay home!!!"

Finally . . . 

10.  I slid into a cute little family driving right before my doctor's appointment.  They didn't speak English. As you can see, I had minimal damage. My tank took out their bumper.  Sorry dudes.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment