Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1 - We're back

Ok.  So last year I made it something like 252 days.  Not bad.  I felt a little bummed that I didn't get all 365 but it's a new year and we are going to try again.  Mostly because I've had a bunch of people ask when I was starting again.

Plus this will be a good way to record the transition of having a new baby in our house.  We've been talking to Sam about Baby Sister a LOT so he won't be completely shocked when we bring her home.

To start off the year I'm going to post a video.  We are going to be a little more flexible and use a combination of media this year.  Here is a little  conversation we have at least once a day.  In case you can't tell, he is totally teasing me with some of his answers.  He thinks it is HILARIOUS!

Don't mind my messy house it was New Years Day.  Also, I can't talk.  I'm pregnant.  Leave me alone.


To clarify for those of you who don't know, we are naming her Dannelly (my maiden name) but I'm not huge on Danny for a girl so we are preemptively nicknaming her Elly.  We'll see what we actually call her when she gets here.

And that Diet Coke Sam drank at the end . . . from the night before.  So gross.  How has his mother not cleaned off the side table?

0 comments:

Post a Comment