Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 24 - Chuck E. Cheese

Sam has been to a total of TWO kid's birthday parties in his life.  His cousin Zaylee's last year and now Logan's.  

For Logan's birthday we went to Chuck E. Cheese.  Our group consisted of me, Sam, Buddy, Logan and his two AWESOME brothers, Larson and Jackson. (We were of course sad that Ben, Tom and especially Jordan couldn't be with us.)

For all of you Chuck E. Cheese naysayers out there.  You're wrong.  Chuck E. Cheese it the BEST.  The kids had so much fun.  Sam and Logan were in heaven.  It was clean.  The games were fun.  The food wasn't half bad.  Sam ate ALL of his pizza. Also, it doesn't hurt that we were with our favorite playmates.  

I would also like to point out to a couple of individuals that the photos I took yesterday weren't that great.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that the photos taken yesterday by one of those individuals are MUCH better.  :)

Cute friends riding a "roller coaster" together.  So fun until it died. 

  
Logan driving a monster truck.  Sam trying to escape.


For a moment I couldn't find Sam.  I looked over to the big kid games and spotted this. 


 Buddy and Logan laughing HYSTERICALLY while riding a Jurassic Park motion ride/game thing. 


As always, we had so much fun with our friends.  Now I just have to take Ben to Chuck E. Cheese.


0 comments:

Post a Comment