Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16 - Indifference

Today was the appointment at Maternal Fetal Medicine.  They are going to try to control my GD (Gestational Diabetes) with diet.  For the first week we are just going to cut refined foods and sugar and see where we get.  No carb counting and no medication.  Just finger stabbing 4x's a day. My levels were good when they tested me so fingers crossed.  

We also had another ultrasound.  Baby Girl is definitely a girl and she still had all of her parts.  She did not feel like letting us see her face.  She kept covering it with her little hands. I'm 29.5 weeks and she is about 3.5 lbs so she is a little big.  Sam always measured big so no big surprise there.  

I had no idea they were going to do an ultrasound so it was a pleasant surprise.  I was especially excited that Sam was going to get to see the baby.  As you can see, he was sooooooo interested.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment