Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 18 - Delightful

My plan for the day was to post a picture of the darling blessing dress my friend Kristen gave me for Baby Girl.  So CUTE and I'm so grateful that she thought of it!  Such a sweet friend.


However, Sam was not about to be upstaged by a dress and proceeded to be super cute in his own way playing with all of his cars from the Cars movie.  I love that he knows that it's time to smile when the camera comes out.  

He has been particularly cute and delightful lately.  His daily reports from school have been awesome. He's making amazing progress. Last night he even initiated going #2 on the potty!  So exciting.  Today I tried to put him down for a rest (aka nap) and he started to cry, "But I need snuuuuuuuggggggles."  
With a face like this, there was not a chance of me resisting. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment