Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 - Baking


As you can see, Baby Girl isn't the only thing that is baking around here.  

First of all, seriously?  Could my stomach poke out anymore?  Ben came home today and my shirt wasn't covering my stomach.  My MATERNITY shirt.  And I still have 87 days to go.  I'm going to be employing my other prego friend Keri's plan of a mumu and Uggz before I know it.  Seriously.  So ridiculous.

The good news is that while I'm carrying the same way I did with Sam, straight out and high, this pregnancy could has been the complete opposite of my pregnancy with Sam.  Blood pressure is great.  No swelling.  Minimal heartburn.  I feel fabulous.  I keep telling Ben that my body must prefer Baby Girls. And then I look at Sam and know that this cannot possibly be true.

In other baking news, all I want to do it cook. And eat.  And cook some more. 
Tonight's dinner:

and 

Both winners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment