Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3 - Besties

Sam has a BFF.  
His name is Logan.  
They are the cutest little friends.  

Since his mom and I are friends we often have little McDonald's lunch dates.  For awhile when we would drive past McDonald's Sam would say, "Nuggets, fries, play with Logan!"

Logan came to play this afternoon.  We had been talking about it for a couple of days.  When I picked Sam up and drove towards our house instead of Logan's he had a major meltdown.  Once I convinced him that the school bus was dropping Logan off at our house all was well.  The bus driver said that the whole way to our house Logan was talking about going to Sam's house to play. They played cars, made me lunch in Sam's kitchen, had snacks and played Legos.  I think they played with every single toy in my house.  I'm so Sam has such a cute (and nice) little friend to play with.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment