Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 66 -Texas Sheet Cake

Apparently, Sunday has become "Tracey Treat Night" because this is the fourth Sunday in a row that I have posted my treat for the night.  Mostly because I always forget to take my picture until 9:00 pm.  Oh, well.  

day 66

I know that we have previously discussed my love of Texas Sheet Cake but I feel like the time has come to talk about it again.  Seriously people.  This is the stuff.  Chocolatey (is that a word?) without being rich.  So perfect and wonderful.  Plus, we all know how much I love Texas.  Here's a link to the recipe.  Again.  

Why I Love Extra Buttermilk


2 comments:

  1. Ow, that looks good! Much better than the Easter candy we've been munching on tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Seriously, I would be just fine with you posting a recipe every Sunday night :)

    ReplyDelete