Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green

Today marks the beginning of one of my favorite weeks of the year. Ben's parents arrive tomorrow.  My birthday is Wednesday. Thursday is St. Patrick's Day (one of my FAVORITE holidays) and the in-laws anniversary.  SXSW (South by Southwest) is this week and Austin is full of bands and celebrities.

To top it all off, tomorrow we should be able to find out if our April Disneyland trip is going to happen. In honor of Disney and my annual springtime Disney withdrawal, I made Mint Juleps tonight.  Disney-style.  AKA non-alcoholic. So minty and refreshing. Not to mention festive. I honestly get at least one a day when we are at Disneyland. I especially love sipping them while walking through the park at night.  Disneyland at night is one of my very favorite things.  Alright I gotta stop talking about this . . .

Here's a link for the recipe.

day 60

0 comments:

Post a Comment