Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 71 - Smuggling Chicken Nuggets

Tonight we went to dinner with our friends the McFarlanes.  Dawnmarie and I go WAY back.  Like, back to Target in 1999.  Lucky for me, she lives in TX too and happens to be in our ward.  Happy Day!!!  

Anyway, back to dinner.  We went to Tino's Greek Cafe.  Super delicious.  The only problem is they don't really have anything Sam will eat.  We run into this more than I would like.  Typically if they have fries, grilled cheese, nuggets or quesadillas we're good.  Tino's only has fries.  So we did what I often do in these situations. We stopped at McDonald's on the way over.  Here's the really embarrassing part.  I may or may not have smuggled the nuggets into the restaraunt in my purse.  I can't decide if that is trashy or just self-preservation.  I try to be very discreet.  Unfortunately, I'm still thinking it might be on the trashy side.  Oh well, its better than having a starving screaming child.

day 71

1 comment:

  1. You should send this to McDonald's....maybe they send you a gift card...or make a commercial about you. Seriously. They might. It's good marketing.

    ReplyDelete