Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 67 - License Plates

Imagine my non-surprise when my son started to develop an obsession with license plates.  Every time we walk to the car, he has to stop and examine every license plate that he comes within 50 feet of.  Super cute but a little annoying when you are trying to leave. 

This obsession has inspired me to decorate his room with cars and license plates. Ben and I have a couple old plates lying around but I need some more.  So if you have one lying around that you are willing to part with, let me know and I will pay the postage to get it to TX.  Seriously.  He will love it.  Maybe it will help me avoid this  . . 

day 67

and this . . .

IMG_6460


Some of this . . . 

IMG_5769

my goodness, this . . . 

license-plates

and finally this . . . 

IMG_6487

I think the neighbors are starting to wonder why there are always tiny fingerprints on their vehicles.

1 comment: