Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Boy Jammies


Sam has officially moved into big boy jammies. No more footies. Ya know when their jammies are a little small and your baby can't quite straighten theire legs? That's where we were. Granny even said the other night that she was going to have to make a trip to Target to buy Sammy Jammies. I got the hint.

It's been a big 2 weeks developmentally

- The kid is scooting like crazy. I think he has a cord radar. If there is a cord or string within 50 ft, Sam will find it.
- Tooth #5 came in today.
- He had jello. Yummy.
- Daddy gave him shaved ice tonight. Super yummy.
- Mom may have given him Diet Coke and he may have liked it.
- Sam embarks on his first big vacation Saturday. We are going to California and Oregon with my parents and my grandma in my dad's semi. I'm sure we will have lots of pictures to share.




1 comment:

  1. 2 weeks of monumental bliss-you introduced the boy to Diet Coke! Have a blast on your trip!

    ReplyDelete