Friday, June 12, 2009

Redneck Roadtrip The Beach

My dad really wanted to make sure that everyone saw the things that they were excited about so we went to the beach for my Grandma Barlow. Grandma was on a mission to find some seashells that had been requested by a couple of my younger cousins. Unfortunately the shells at this beach were kind of lame so we went north to find some better ones.

This was also Sam's first trip to the beach. Here is how his approval checklist panned out.

Water - Check.
Sand - Check.
Out of the car - Check.
Lots of attention - Check.

Final Sammy analysis - Approved.




Ben and Sam hangin' at the beach.


Grandma on a mission. Yes family, Delia let me take her picture. I even have more!


Sam showing Grandpa gratitude for stopping and letting him out of his seat. Sam gives great kisses.


Mom proving that Beth, Kent and Adam are not the only ones with texting problems in our family.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you can call them "kisses" it's more of a lick than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures by the beach. I bet you loved being there with your little Sam.

    ReplyDelete