Thursday, June 25, 2009

Etsy Shop

So . . . .

Hubby Ben and BFF Kara have been telling me for the last couple of weeks that I need to share something with our readership.

I have an Etsy shop.

Today I actually sold something.

For a whole $5.

I'm very proud.

I've been a little nervous to post it because I was afraid that:

1. My cards are dumb.
2. No one would ever buy one.
3. My cards are dumb so why would anyone EVER buy one.
4. Just plain nervous.

Well, a nice lady in Connecticut bought one today. A Tea Party thank you card. It was an exciting moment. A moment that only took 3 weeks to come.

I even have people who heart me. Ahhh!

Anyway, here's my shop


Your Heart Out

You will notice that I have exploited various friends and family members with their permission in order to make some money. You can even see some of the mock ups of Adam's wedding invitation. (The real one is not on there yet)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lady...I checked those out and they look great! Too cute and fun. Good job, I'll have to keep you in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So WAY cute! Who knew you were so talented and creative! You must have got it all! I sure missed out on both of those traits! :) They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete