Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Redneck Roadtrip Sneak Peek

Alright, so I'm supposed to post some pictures of our adventures in my Dad's semi but I never seem to get it done at night. So I'm sitting in the dark up on the bed posting while everyone in the joint is snoring, even Sam. Here is a little sneak peak from our trip so far. I will post more tomorrow while we are on the road heading to Fort Bragg, CA. Apparently we are going to ride some train. I know! Ride a train while on vacation with my dad?! That's shocking.


Sam riding in Grandpa's truck. Imagine 30 years ago this was me with no carseat. Ahh the good old days.

Grandma's Bear. Dad found it just for her

Sam and Ben hanging out by the river at our campsite on Sunday night on the Kings River

Ben FINALLY impressed by a big tree. It only took the General Sherman tree which is the largest tree in the world or something. He kept saying the whole drive up, "Eh, these trees are nothing special."

1 comment:

  1. We are all SO jealous! The kids were very glad that the bear wasn't any closer so it didn't eat you guys!

    ReplyDelete