Sunday, May 31, 2009

Because I Hated Waiting . . .

Ben and I had to wait a long time to see our engagement photos. Then, the day we did get them, I cried because I didn't like them.

And then my brother backed into my car. In the driveway.

A few months later, he backed into my sister's car. In the driveway.

So, because I hated waiting, I'm giving Felix and Eliana a sneak peek at their pictures.

I would like to reiterate the I am not a professional photographer. Like you don't already know that! This couple is much cuter than any image I could ever capture.

Here ya go kids! Hope you don't cry and Adam doesn't back into your car.




1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! Good job Tracey! And Adam really has backed into two cars in the driveway? Geez, and I thought Kent was accident prone! =) (I'm just kidding, you know I love them both!!)

    ReplyDelete