Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Love This Face.



Sam and I had lots to do last week.  This week we have just hung out at home and played a couple of days.  He is so mobile and busy! He's getting more and more interactive everyday. He's also starting to do funny things on purpose.

Today we played on the bed. I took everything off of it and let Sam engage in some supervised rolling. We had so much fun. The little cutie is learning that when Mom is taking pictures it pays to pose.  I start laughing and clicking more pictures so he just keeps on posing.  He's such a happy dude and is always willing to flash me a cute little smile.   

I love his little face so much that I kiss it a million times a day.

Especially when he's sleeping.
Sigh.



NOTE: You'll see a little mark on his right cheek.  That is evidence from unsupervised rolling. Needless to say, Sam is no longer allowed to sleep on the bed by himself.  Grandma Barlow warned me that this day was coming and she was right. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment