Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 Years and A Dude


Ben and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary today. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. Just ask my dad. According to Paul, Ben pulled me out of the gutter. In celebration of my salvation, I thought I would share so of the awesome things have happened in the last three years.

Our cutie first born arrived and changed our lives forever.


We had lots of time for fun trips to Idaho, California, Florida, Vegas and "The Cabin" (We love the Earls). Six Disney trips in 3 years? Not Bad.


Ben acquired his very own ATV helmet that we call the Dumb and Dumber Helmet.


We've only had to spend 6 nights apart, 4 of which were when I was in the hospital recovering from my C-Section.

I finished up my BA at BYU. Finally.


Ben is inches away from finishing his PhD at the U! Finally again.

We got a king size bed. Truly a monumental event.

We got a king size SUV. A monumental gas bill.

My brother lived through a horrific accident thanks to Ben. :)

We acquired 2 new nephews and 2 new nieces. Only 20 kids total. Holy birthday parties!

I left Ann Taylor and got a job at BMW. An awesome job.

I quit BMW to stay home with Sam and got 2 awesome part time jobs.

Ben grew facial hair. I love it. Sigh.


I found out Ben was an antagonist and let him live anyway.

Ben found out I was crazy and stayed married to me anyway.


Now I'm going to go snuggle with my husband. We both have colds.



P.S. Kara- Marriage is the best!

2 comments:

  1. After reading this post, I'm now convinced. I love you two together and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really only been 3 years? Sooo much has happened. You guys are awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete