Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Can't Wait For Fall!

Ok, so we just watched "Glee" on Fox. I think I'm in love. I can hardly wait for it to start. Let me tell you why.

First, Jane Lynch. She is seriously one of our favorite actresses. Ever. It all began with "40 Year Old Virgin" and "Two and a Half Men" Every time we see her we love her more. As the hard-core cheerleading coach, she promises to be a show stealer.

Second, Lea Michele. Is she Tracy Flick from "Election"? Is she Gabriella from "High School Musical?" I don't know but I can't wait to find out.

Third, Kristin Chenoweth.  Yup, I IMDbed it.  She's scheduled to be on.  Yippee!

Finally, the music.  Amy Whinehouse?  Grease?  Kanye's Gold Digger?  Oh, my.  And my favorite: "Don't Stop Believing."  Why is it my favorite?  Because at our house we sing "Don't Stop Ben Leaving." I challenge you to not think about that now when you hear the song, especially if you are a fan of Ben. 

Poor Sam.  He's never going to know the correct lyrics to any songs. 

Anyway, here's a musical clip.  I wish the video worked.  You should got to Fox.com to watch the full pilot.  You won't be sorry.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment