Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Adam's Graduation

So Adam graduated last Friday from UVU in Accounting.  We were all very proud and happy to attend.  Ok, Sam may not have been happy to attend and Ben may not have been happy to have Sam attend.  Ben said it was like holding a bag of cats.  Oh wait, everyday holding him is like holding a bag of cats.  

Anywho.  Adam.  

Here are some pictures of the event.  I think a couple of them support my argument that I need a telephoto lens.  (Please Ben?  Please?) It was also at this event that I was informed that I was taking Adam's engagement pictures.  Say what?! This will be an adventure. 

Back to Adam.

Here is little bro walking.  


Here are my parents playing on their phones because heaven forbid a Dannelly have to sit still and wait


Kent and Bethany being Kent and Bethany


Kent being punched by Bethany


Giana, future wife of Adam.  Ben calls her the little Ecuadorito.  She's super cute and we are thrilled to have her join our crazy family.  

And finally, here is the bag of cats himself.  

2 comments: