Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So funny...

When my sister-in-law, Kristy, had there most recent baby she told me that she knows it is just the parent thing but that she thought Cameron (the baby) was the cutest baby in the whole wide world. I now know exactly how she feels. I think it must be hard wired into our DNA that when we see our own offspring we immediately think they are the cutest baby ever and convince ourselves it is not just the parent thing.

Sam really is a great baby, hardly fussing at all except when I change his diaper. even when he does fuss all you have to do is swaddle him tight and he will immediately calm down and soon fall asleep. Today I speculated that this was a side effect of Tracey eating large quantities of Mexican food while pregnant and that he just wants to be like a burrito.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! He's a cutie...can't wait to meet him some day.

    ReplyDelete