Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ben . . . the Daddy

I have the cutest husband ever!!! I think that the baby thing is really setting in because he has made the cutest comments lately. The other day after he set up the crib and I put the bedding in he came out and said "There's really going to be a baby in there! I'm a little weirded out!" Yesterday we were walking into the apartment and he said, "I can't imagine how it is for you but sometimes I get so excited and then other times I think that we don't have everything we need!" The best came today though. A couple weeks ago Ben told me that he thinks he needs to stop wearing skate shoes. Today, he wore his Nikes all day! Then tonight he said, "I need a hair cut." I almost went into labor. Once he realized what he had said I heard, "What is happening to me? Real shoes? Haircuts?" I told him it's just his way of getting ready to be a daddy. So cute!

Doctor's appointment was good today. We've progressed a little bit and Dr. Y said he wouldn't be surprised if the baby comes before Monday (fingers crossed). We'll let you know if anything happens!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Ben is going to be a GREAT dad!!

    My fingers are crossed! I'd really like to meet this little guy on Sunday, so anytime before then would be GREAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Tracey. I hope all goes well. You and Ben will make great parents. I promise to get down and see the family sometime. Things are always just so crazy.

    ReplyDelete