Monday, August 4, 2008

31 Days to go . . .

Well, we had our first "exam" today. Our male friends. . . you can stop reading now.

I am dilated to 1.5 and 75% effaced. I wish that meant something but apparently it doesn't. My sister was 1 cm and 50% went into labor the next day. Ben's sister was where I am for a couple of weeks. Blerg. The kid is measuring at 39 wks. We have an ultrasound a week from Friday to see how big he is . . . again. My doctor is back a week from today. So I'm voting for Sammy deciding to come on his own next week. Somehow I don't think I get much of a say in it.

My 3 yr old nephew did ask me where the baby was last night. When I told him my tummy he said, "Let's get him out!" When I asked how he said very simply, "A knife." And then proceeded to tell me that we needed to stick a hand in my tummy and "wake him up." Somebody may have seen a couple of episodes of "Baby Story".

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! That is too funny. I know my kids have seen way too many episodes of Baby Story, they are MUCH too educated! Keep us updated and hang in there, it is getting really close now! I'm SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete