Sunday, May 6, 2007

The points system

I would like to say that I may have come up with possibly the most ingenious system for keeping out of control baby and puppy crazy wives from over running your house with both babies and puppies or even some unholy combination of the two. You see, I know babies deepest darkest secret, which I will not reveal, but because I know they are out to get me. Unfortunately Tracey does not believe me and doesn't understand that if I let too many babies and puppies into the house the babies would train the puppies to kill me in my sleep. They would have to wait until then because that would be the only time that any of my vital parts would be at biting height of the tiny dogs. This is why I have come up with the brilliant points system.

Here is how the point system works, you carefully select how many points that your household can handle. In our case this is 4. Each kid counts as 1 point and each dog counts as 2 points. Dogs are double because they will never be able to clean up their own poop whereas kids will at some point in the future. this means we could have 4 kids, 2 kids and a dog, or 2 dogs. Now there are a few exceptions like twins count as double. This is because twins always are 4 times the work because they always get each other riled up. The cashing in of the points is also tricky and both parties must agree for a point to be used otherwise it would be complete anarchy. I would wholly recommend this program to anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment