Monday, May 7, 2007

A few revisions.

I am completely okay with Ben's point system.  The only problem is he is neglecting to include the revision that he made on Saturday.  Ben stated, in front of witnesses, that I could have 6 points.  He now denies it.  However those of us that were there, know the truth.  I would also like to point out that his system has no stipulations as to WHEN I can cash in my points.  A small oversight that makes a big difference.  As the co-point redeemer I am now declaring to the world that points may be redeemed immediately.  I guess Ben is going to have to make peace with the babies quickly because I may just decide to start cashing in now.

In the words of Aron, our very reliable witness, "It nice that you let him think that his still in control."

2 comments:

  1. reliable schmeliable. plus it does too say when they can be cashed in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben has convienent memory loss. He simply is using this blog to blur the truth. Those of us that were there will never allow this to happen!! He said 6 points and that twins counted for .5 not double.

    ReplyDelete