Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Summer movies part 1

Ok, if you are at this site then you have noticed the name of this blog has both Tracey and Ben in it. Now I know she is really busy finishing up her thesis, but after June 22nd everyone needs to tell her to step it up and post some stuff. The truth is that I am really not that entertaining and we need some good posts to keep people reading. With that said, I decided to present my summer movie recap, or since I have yet to see any of these movies, a precap. So here are the top 5 movies I am excited about in no particular order

1. Pirates of the Carribean, Attack of Kiera Knighty's Jaw. Ok so I hesitate to point this out since once I noticed it I could no longer take her seriously in anything but Kiera Knightly has a ginormous jaw. She really reminds me of this guy. Anyway, ignoring the jaw this is the movie I am probably he most excited about. From what I hear it focuses a lot on Davey Jones and his ex-lady friend. On an unrelated tangent, if you were trying to be a pirate that strikes fear into the hearts of men would you really go with Davey Jones? I mean Davey? Isn't that like a professional boxer named William going by Willy? Honestly I would pick a much better name like Bruce Bloodfist or something really masculine. Anyway, I give it 3.5 future stars

2. Transformers: Rise of my childhood. Ok so I am automatically excited about this movie since it is a movie based on the greatest toys of my or any generation. Now this has not always worked out well, but I think they have the budget to not make it completely campy and cheesy. Now it is a Michael Bay movie so all I am expecting is lots of explosions and crazy camera angles with little to no plot, but isn't that what summer movies are all about? Plus they already won me over since in the newest trailer has the old school transforming sound in part of it. I give is 3 future stars.

More more movie pre(re)views coming up later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment