Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 56 - Sam-I-Am


A couple of weeks ago I ran out of thread while crocheting a blanket for Baby Girl.  I desperately sent my mom the following photo asking her to go buy me some more thread since I had bought it in Utah and I had no idea where to get it in Austin.  



Today my thread came along with a the book Green Eggs and Ham for my little own little Sam-I-Am.  I handed it to him in the car and he immediately started reading it to me. When we came inside, he insisted that I sit down and read it to him.  Once we were done, he snuggled into the chair with his blanket and juice and proceeded to read it himself.  Obviously he can't read all the words but he knew enough to make due.  


Thanks for the fun book Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Logan and I read that book last night. I can promise he didnt know any of the words unlike Sam I Am!

    ReplyDelete