Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 46 - Kids


Here is Kid #1 chilling on Kid #2.  

I wish I could say that we did lots of productive things today but the truth of the matter is the highlight of my day was when Buddy called me this morning and said, "They are giving away free food at Whataburger.  Get over here now!"

If you every want to see a pregnant woman "run" try offering her free fast food. 

We have officially entered the portion of the pregnancy that I refer to as the "Pregnancy Grossies".  You know on Sundays when you go to church and then you sit at home and start to feel gross near the end of the day?  Or when you've been traveling for a long time and feel gross?  We refer to that feeling as The Grossies at our house.  Well, now I feel like that ALL THE TIME.  Kinda tired. Constantly uncomfortable. Super unmotivated. (Hence the lazy Instagram photos these days.) More than slightly irritable.  After consulting with Siri on my iPhone I learned that I have 37 days left until my scheduled c-section. 
I'm just hoping that Baby Girl feels like coming a little bit earlier.


0 comments:

Post a Comment