Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 31 - Exhausted

Sadly, Kara left to hang out with her Texas cousins today.  I loved having her here and I already miss her.  My photo for yesterday should have been Kara outside the Kate Spade Outlet. She was in heaven. Seriously.  Like taking a kid to Disneyland. Sadly I missed my opportunity.  Next time she comes I'll do better. Hopefully she makes it back soon so I don't have to go through Kara withdrawal again.  Love you babe!

My poor little (by little I mean hugely pregnant) body (and house) has finally succumbed to the cold I've been fighting since Sunday as well as all of the excitement of the week. My house may be a disaster, my child may be naked and I might not be able to breathe but I have had a pretty AWESOME week.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a fun visit! I miss you guys so much! Wish we lived closer. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete