Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 41 - Love

I know I'm a little early on the love post but I've got a lot of love flowin.

Yesterday I was sick all day.  Contractions, nausea, pregnancy grossies.  It stunk.  Ben cared for Sam, picked up the house, and fixed a bookcase.  He played Fruit Ninja with Sam and tolerated his bump on a log prego wife.  Towards the end of the day Ben said, "Why don't you check your blood sugar?"  Sure enough it was low.  
He told me to eat some M&M's. 
I love that man.
 He didn't even complain when I decided that I only wanted soup and PB&J for dinner and he was on his own.  He happily made hot dogs and Doritos for himself and nuggets and yogurt for Sam. 
Then he cut my sandwich into a heart.  

My point is love isn't what you see in the movies.  It's the sweet little acts of kindness that you perform for one another.  

That and hilarious snide comments about Taylor Swift during the Grammys.
According to Ben, even though she seems catchy and harmless, "That's how Satan sells sandwiches." 




0 comments:

Post a Comment