Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 38 - Reading with Dad.

The other night Ben said, "Trace, I think Sam is reading more than we think.  We should get out the BOB books and see."  

Today we got the BOB books out.  Sam picked out one that we hadn't read in a very long time.  The last time we had it out he could just recognize the numbers.  Sure enough, the kid knew a bunch of words that I didn't even know that he recognized.  Obviously, he still needs helps with some words.  He is THREE after all.  However, we are VERY proud of our cute boy. 
 Our cute boy who didn't even start really talking until last May.

1 comment:

  1. Well, my just turned 4 year old knows how to kill a deer and then cut it, so there! (I'm crying now) why cant he just be happy reading a Bob book? Have my motherly talents failed #4? I'll keep him around Sam and maybe Sam will convince Logan the right ways of the world.

    ReplyDelete