Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 57 - Goodbye February. Heeeelllloooo March.


Last night was the final big event I needed to handle before this baby gets here.  
As I was headed out, I was greeted by this.


We love February in Texas but I must say, I'm pretty stoked for March this year.

1.  It's my birthday. Not that we will be doing much but hey, I did get to order a fancy diaper bag because of it.
2.  Ben's sister Margaret is coming with her family.  We love visitors.
3.  It's the Austin rodeo.  This means a fair.  That means corndogs, funnel cake and swine races.  Oh, you heard me right.  They race pigs.  One is named Justin Bieboar.  Heh. Heh.
4.  Sam has Spring Break.  I love having my little buddy home.
5. The first official day of Spring.  I love Spring.
6. Texas wild flowers
7. Ben's parents are coming to help with Sam.
8. My parents are coming.
9. My Grandma Barlow is coming.
And finally. . .
 10.  THIS BABY IS COMING!!!  At the very latest she will be here March 26th.  So excited for our new little addition.  Also, knowing that I will not be pregnant when April gets here is pretty great too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment