Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 64 & 65

My cute little Young Women at church had a SURPRISE spa night for me last night.  I got massaged, buffed, filed, exfoliated and best of all painted.  As you can see, fifteen 12-15 yr old girls do quite the job when it comes to pampering.  



They were very cute.  Lovely refreshments were provided, including my very favorite Key Lime Pie.  They invited Ben and Sam and showered them with gifts.  Sam and Baby Girl both got darling fleece blankets that the 12 & 13 yr old girls got together to make after school this week.   The 14 & 15 yr old girls gave Sam a lovely box of books.  Ben got a pink tie and a cookie cookbook. I think there be an ulterior motive with the cookbook though because the girls all LOVE "Ben cookies"

They fed my boys treats, read Sam a book about being a big brother and played iPad with him.  Sam loves being the center of attention, especially when it involves a bunch of big girls.  When we said the opening prayer, Sam thought he should say it.  He proceeded to look around the room and bless all of the girls by name (if he knew their name) if he didn't, he made something up.

After school today he jumped up on the couch with his new blanket and books to settle in for some quiet time.  


We are so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful girls!  Love them all and my fabulous fellow leaders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment