Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jumping ahead because I am behind.

I'm a couple days behind. I have cute ultrasound photos to share and normal Sam hilarity but apparently my printer requires ink to scan (???) and I'm trying to keep posts in order. Maybe that business will be taken care of tomorrow if I can convince my body to drive to Costco.

Mostly, I'm just tired. I may or may not have asked Siri how many more says until the baby is here. This morning she told me 18.86 days until we check into the hospital at 5 am on 3/26.

Everyday I feel a little bit bigger, more than a little bit crabby and a lot more tired. Ben's mom says that the end of pregnancy has to miserable so you are willing to do anything to get the baby out. We are to that point.


And because he has been such a stinker lately I'm now going to take revenge on my child by posting this video of him on the Internet. Sam, when you are 15 and embarrassed by this, I'll remind you how embarrassed your mom was when she heard you went Godzilla on some little girls at preschool today and proceeded to knock over their blocks amongst a week of other bad behavior that I won't talk about here.



However, I'm a lucky girl with a healthy baby, a relatively easy pregnancy and tonight I was treated to fabulous pedicure thanks to my cute little church girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment