Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 71 - Dentist

Today Sam had his second dentist appointment.  He wasn't great.  He wasn't terrible.  My favorite part came when it was time to choose a prize for the treasure box.  He chose orange Mardi Gras beads. I may have made a really terrible joke about the girls giving him beads because he showed them their teeth.




 He also decided to test the crib out for Baby Sister.  First, he climbed in and said, "Ohhhh! My favorite!" Once he snuggled in, he requested Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. Then he asked for the iPad. Once he was settled, he spent the next 45 minutes laying in the crib.  It was great. He was quiet and didn't make a mess the whole time.



1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Sam in the dentist chair!! Ryder LOVES to go to the dentist!! Everytime we drive by the office he says, "there is my dentist office. Can I go to the dentist please?" I always tell him no, not for 4 more months or whatever it is until his next cleaning :)

    He looks SO comfy in the crib:)

    ReplyDelete