Thursday, March 22, 2012

A week in Instagram (Day 75-77)

My photo taking and blogging has fallen to the side this week.  Here is a quick review of the week.

Monday.

Lunch with Sam.  Our last McDonalds lunch date with just mom and Sam.  I'm trying to soak up as much time with him as I can before next week.  I don't even mind when I hear a little voice from the bathroom say, 

"Oh no! I made a GIANT mess. I need a bath."



We then proceeded to TWO doctors appointments where we learned, A) I hadn't dialated past a one.  Ugh.  B) Baby girl is measuring 8 lbs.  Just like Sam. C) I have a LOT of amniotic fluid.  Again, just like Sam.  This also means that they scheduled me for ANOTHER appt on Thursday.

Monday night Ben's sister Margaret arrived with her family.  We love having family here so it is a great way to keep us busy this week.

Tuesday.

I introduced Mags and family to Rudy's breakfast tacos.  Delish.


My neice Miriam joined Margaret and I for mani/pedis.  So fun! She was born just a month before Ben and I got married.  Now she's almost 6.  Love this girl.


We met Ben at the univeristy and toured around the bookstore and the turtle pond. Here is Miles modeling some fancy sunglasses.


The kids LOVED the turtle pond.  My nephew Grant loved the candy store on South Congress that we took him to later. He's a candy fiend.

Wednesday

Uhhh.  I'm not sure what happened to that day.  Other than Sam wanted to get the pink Minnie at the Disney store.  He calls her "Other Minnie" as we already have the red Minnie.  She was purchased.  For baby sister. We are working on self-control.

Thursday

Today I went back to the doctor.  


Fluid is back in normal range.  Baby is scheduled to be delivered Monday.  Here's her latest mug shot.  So sweet.


Now, off to finish cleaning as Granny and Grandpa (Ben's fabulous parents) arrive in just a couple of hours!






0 comments:

Post a Comment